SPECTACULAR PROPERTY OFFERS PANORAMIC BAY VIEWS
BUILD YOUR DREAM HOME WHERE NAPA MEETS SILICON VALLEY
Seize this unprecedented opportunity to build your ultimate view estate. Steeped in privacy yet within easy reach of popular wineries and vineyards, this scenic property blends the romance of Napa Valley with the convenience and access of Silicon Valley.
The immense grounds showcase breathtaking panoramas extending to
San Francisco Bay and beyond. Consisting of two adjacent lots graced with
California oaks, the property is already prepped for the construction of your
dream home, offering flat building pads, on-site power, and private well
Nestled in a custom residential enclave immersed in natural beauty, your new home will let you enjoy breathtaking views, wildlife-watching, wine-tasting, and outdoor recreation. Nearby are golf, trails, and nature preserves, and within easy reach are freeways, top tech companies like Apple, and sought-after Cupertino schools.
· LOT 1 | Parcel #351-41-006, 10.96 Acres
· LOT 2 | Parcel #351-41-007, 11.19 Acres
· Tucked inside a residential enclave of custom homes, this spectacular property presents the chance to build your magnificent custom view estate in the gorgeous foothills of the Santa Cruz Mountains
· Comprised of two immense adjacent lots available for sale separately or together, these vast grounds are studded with majestic California oaks and are primed for construction with flat building pads, on-site power, and private well access
· Savor the property’s astonishing vistas, which overlook Stevens Creek Reservoir and the rolling foothills, extending to San Francisco Bay and beyond
· Mild year-round weather and proximity to popular wineries and vineyards contribute to this area’s casual, romantic ambience, reminiscent of iconic Napa Valley
Please contact agent for a private tour.
About The Agent
Stefan@StefanWalker.com | Stefan Walker
Stefan is driven by the belief that he has an obligation to each of his customers to help them make the best possible real estate decisions. He recognizes that his success is not measured by sales volume alone, but more importantly by successfully helping clients navigate one of the largest and most complex business transactions they will encounter. He stresses integrity and honest communication from the initial consultation through final closing and beyond.
With a BS degree in Business Finance from Santa Clara University and additional training in negotiation, contracts, and disclosures, he is considered by clients and colleagues alike as one of the leading real estate professionals in the Bay Area. As such, he is often consulted by the media regarding local real estate market trends. Stefan has been a Realtor since 1992 and has achieved many milestones during his career:
- He has been a top-producing agent for years, consistently ranked in the top 1% of Silicon Valley agents
- He is a licensed real estate broker (a designation achieved by only approximately 15% of all agents), and as such has obtained superior experience and expertise, and is held to a higher standard of care
- He has achieved the prestigious “Diamond Certified” award from American Ratings Corp. for excellence in customer service (one of only a few South Bay Realtors to do so) with one of the highest customer satisfaction ratings ever recorded, based on direct input from past customers
Stefan’s unwavering commitment to protecting his clients’ interests is reflected in the majority of his business coming from repeat customers and recommendations from past clients.
Stefan is a Silicon Valley native, born at El Camino Hospital and raised in Sunnyvale when orchards outnumbered tech campuses. He knows the Valley like only a native can. He comes from a real estate family, several generations deep of professional Realtors and real estate investors who own both residential and commercial properties in Silicon Valley. Stefan bought his first house as a 21-year-old college student and has been a full-time Realtor for more than half of his life. He lives in Sunnyvale with his wife, two teenagers, and one goofy dog in the same neighborhood he grew up in, around the corner from the house that his parents still call home. When not busy with real estate, Stefan enjoys relaxing with family and friends, hitting the gym, reading, and travel.